compare this

with this please comment on cbox

super nice song very nice

click this because it is fun!!!

try this

try this too

Answer 3 questions
right to see what's
Locked Inside!
What's inside?
just check it out

Question 1: what is my favourite storybook
A) Tintin
B) Astrix
C) Mr Midnight

Question 2: what does ryan share with jonathan
A) his blog
B) maplestory
C) nothing ryan is secretive

Question 3: what is my favourite game
A) maplestory
B) runescape
C) miniclip games


Make Your Own Locker

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A special moment enjoyed with my family

A special moment when i enjoyed with my family was on my birthday. Usually we would invite my friends and family and have a party at my house. However we decided to do it differently this year. My family and I decided to go out and enjoy my birthday. On the day of my birthday we woke my at about 8.am and headed down to downtown east. We planning to go to wild wild wet that day. When we went to the ticket booth, my mother convinced the cashier that i was below thirteen years old and we bought the family package. When we went into the water park I was flabbergasted by the changes downtown east had made to it. My last visit there was only two years ago and they changed the whole park. We borrowed a locker and two life jackets for my mother and my brother. I ran to the most scariest ride first, the dark slide, as i nicknamed it. As the name says we slide down a pitch black down tunnel slide and land into a two point three metre pool. Altogether i think i went on that ride consecutively for eighteen times. I went on all the slides about ten times each in the whole trip. We at our tea break there. It consisted of two cans of coke and hot dog bread, before coming out. Than we did some shopping for my birthday present. We went home and rested a while before going out for dinner. We ate out dinner at my favourite seafood restaurant- the food court near my house. I ate hotplate black pepper deer meat, three bowls of rice and a pot of tom yam seafood soup. i ate the hearty meal and enjoyed myself. When i came home i ended my birthday we using the computer thourghout midnight until about three a.m the next morning.

By,
Emmanuel

No comments: