compare this

with this please comment on cbox

super nice song very nice

click this because it is fun!!!

try this

try this too

Answer 3 questions
right to see what's
Locked Inside!
What's inside?
just check it out

Question 1: what is my favourite storybook
A) Tintin
B) Astrix
C) Mr Midnight

Question 2: what does ryan share with jonathan
A) his blog
B) maplestory
C) nothing ryan is secretive

Question 3: what is my favourite game
A) maplestory
B) runescape
C) miniclip games


Make Your Own Locker

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A problem I encountered and how I managed to solve it

This problem happened only two minutes ago. Let my elaborate on myself. Today when I came back from school, I realised that today was the last day of the writing of blog posts. When i realised that i still had one more to go i decided to immediately start on it. As usual I switched on my computer, entered my password and waited for it to start up. I was browsing the blog assignment worksheet while waiting for it to start up. When it finally did, i decided to start on the blog immediately as i had come home late because of choir practice today. So, i launched Google chrome and typed in ''www.blogger.com''. It took about seven minutes to load up and I immediately sensed that something was wrong as blogger on my computer usually takes about less than ten seconds to load up. I typed in my user name and password and logged in. I waited for the page to load for quite some time as i knew my computer was unusually quite slow. After ten minutes the page loaded and it said ''the website cannot be displayed. The address may have moved to another webpage or may have been permanently deleted. I was devastated. What had happened at this desperate time. I then noticed that by signal strength was weak. I disconnected and connected the wireless again but to no avail. Finally i decided to ff the main power for the wireless router and waited for about 5 minutes. When I turned it on again nothing was changed. I started to panic. This blog assignment was 50% of the CA1 and this happened at the last minute. I decided to cool down and turned off my computer, the main power switch and waited for about 20 minutes again. I tried to use blogger again but to no avail. Finally i decided to e-mail Mr Hamilton ,my class form teacher, and inform him about my situation. After i did so i decided to try blogger for one last time and it worked. i checked my internet signal and it was normal. I rejoiced and started to write that account as a problem i encountered and how i managed to solve it. Even now as i look as my wireless strength signal it shows as weak, the same as which when i could not get through blogger. Now even i do no know if there this post is going to get through. Hence i am going to save it in a notepad and transfer it tommorow at school if it does not work.Good night!

No comments: