compare this

with this please comment on cbox

super nice song very nice

click this because it is fun!!!

try this

try this too

Answer 3 questions
right to see what's
Locked Inside!
What's inside?
just check it out

Question 1: what is my favourite storybook
A) Tintin
B) Astrix
C) Mr Midnight

Question 2: what does ryan share with jonathan
A) his blog
B) maplestory
C) nothing ryan is secretive

Question 3: what is my favourite game
A) maplestory
B) runescape
C) miniclip games


Make Your Own Locker

Monday, January 25, 2010

A moment spent alone doing something you enjoyed

Hello Mr Hamilton and friends,

Welcome to my blog. Today I will be doing my first actual blog post assignment. Well the first topic is ''A moment spent alone doing something you enjoyed,'' and that is exactly what I am going to blog about today. Well my hobbies are, like most teenagers, are computer gaming and reading. Today I will be talking about both my hobbies. Lets start with computer gaming. I played my first computer game when i was in primary 3.

The game ,which many people know, is called ''runescape.'' Back than, it was one of the most popular games but has lost it popularity in the years that have passed. I was appalled by this game as it had what you would call good graphics at that time. I was fascinated by the fact that we could 'live' in a fictional universe called Gielinor and it was similar to the medieval age. We could customize our avatars, do quests and best of all chat! Alright enough about computer games, now i am going to talk to talk about reading being my hobby.

My reading hobby started at around primary 3. One of my first favourite series was ''The Hardy Boys.'' I finished 91 books in the series just as i went the secondary 1. There i met a boy named Ashwin who also enjoyed reading books. He recommended me a few series books and they have now become some of my favourite series. '' Artemis Fowl'', ''Alex Rider'' , ''Percy Jackson'' are just some of them. The first book in the series ''Percy Jackson'' has been made into a movie and will be released in Singapore on 12 February 2010. My hope is to be one of first people in Singapore to watch it. I have just finished the 8th book in the Alex Rider series which is called ''Crocodile tears''.

By,
Emmanuel

No comments: