compare this

with this please comment on cbox

super nice song very nice

click this because it is fun!!!

try this

try this too

Answer 3 questions
right to see what's
Locked Inside!
What's inside?
just check it out

Question 1: what is my favourite storybook
A) Tintin
B) Astrix
C) Mr Midnight

Question 2: what does ryan share with jonathan
A) his blog
B) maplestory
C) nothing ryan is secretive

Question 3: what is my favourite game
A) maplestory
B) runescape
C) miniclip games


Make Your Own Locker

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Something unusual happened that day

Something really unusual happened today at school. This is how it happened. I went into my class yesterday and we went through our language period without anything weird and exciting happening,very unusal. The day was unusually boring and nothing fun happened as the 'exciting' boys in our class were absent. When i went home i ate rice with fried fish watched television, and did some of my homework. Then, i went to tuition and sufferred there with a lot of lectures and other stuff. I came home watched television for a while and went to sleep. The next day,today, i went back to school and strangely, those who didnt come yesterday were not here today ,again. Hence, the lessons today was again boring and went thorough without anything happening. I went home today and ate the same meal i ate yseterday which was strange because my mother usuallycooked for me different meals on different days. My routine was the same as yesterday. It all hapened like Dejavu. This was the wierdest thing that has happened to me so far. Thanks

No comments: