compare this

with this please comment on cbox

super nice song very nice

click this because it is fun!!!

try this

try this too

Answer 3 questions
right to see what's
Locked Inside!
What's inside?
just check it out

Question 1: what is my favourite storybook
A) Tintin
B) Astrix
C) Mr Midnight

Question 2: what does ryan share with jonathan
A) his blog
B) maplestory
C) nothing ryan is secretive

Question 3: what is my favourite game
A) maplestory
B) runescape
C) miniclip games


Make Your Own Locker

Thursday, October 4, 2007

follow your heart

when i hear this piece of music i feel that i am running in a race and trying to reach my goal of being first.there are people beside me almost finishing the race but i should try my best. when i am about to give up and lose my strength, i can see the finishing line ahead of me and i am in the lead so i comtinue running, trying my best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good.

firekoguy said...

Good way of saying.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting.