compare this

with this please comment on cbox

super nice song very nice

click this because it is fun!!!

try this

try this too

Answer 3 questions
right to see what's
Locked Inside!
What's inside?
just check it out

Question 1: what is my favourite storybook
A) Tintin
B) Astrix
C) Mr Midnight

Question 2: what does ryan share with jonathan
A) his blog
B) maplestory
C) nothing ryan is secretive

Question 3: what is my favourite game
A) maplestory
B) runescape
C) miniclip games


Make Your Own Locker

Thursday, September 20, 2007

final words as a 5a student

i wish that I would go to 6a with the whole pri 5a and sit with my friends yi jie, daryl, andre and we would have miss lee as our teacher.if i dont get to sit with them, it is ok as i would just that they are in the same class as me.i hope some pople would join our class from 5b like kelvin and logesh.i also wish we would do more things in the computer lab.my title was final last words but it became final last sentences!there a lot more things to name down but i cant write it now as i cant think of them.i will keep this blog posted with my lastest thoughts.till then bye!

No comments: