compare this

with this please comment on cbox

super nice song very nice

click this because it is fun!!!

try this

try this too

Answer 3 questions
right to see what's
Locked Inside!
What's inside?
just check it out

Question 1: what is my favourite storybook
A) Tintin
B) Astrix
C) Mr Midnight

Question 2: what does ryan share with jonathan
A) his blog
B) maplestory
C) nothing ryan is secretive

Question 3: what is my favourite game
A) maplestory
B) runescape
C) miniclip games


Make Your Own Locker

Thursday, March 8, 2007

sms is bad for standard english.

I agree that sms is bad for standard English. I used to play a game called runescape. We could communicate to people from other countries. It is a bit like windows live messenger but it is a game.I got used to typing words like r(are)u(you)k(OK)?? since then I was writing compositions like that. I had to always cancel my words as I did not have a correction tape nor a liquid pen. I now play club penguin. Do you know about the boy in Singapore which got into the book of Guinness world records because he smsed his message very fast.I wish i was not like him.i think that he would write his compositions in the sms method. Usually in sms people would tap a message like this "do u want to do somthin?????" If you put too many question marks you would do that in compositions too. so I totally .agree that sms is bad for standard English.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

come to my blog